FBCER excited to kick-off ministry on Wednesday Night on August 29.
We believe that the years your child is in your house and in school are an extremely important time for spiritual growth. Because of that truth, we put a lot of effort into investing in the next generation on Wednesday nights! We have Planted & Rooted for our Pre-k thru 6th graders and Refuge for our 7th-12th graders. And don’t worry adults, we have stuff for you as well. We have two small groups for women, one small group for men, a new small group for parents and one small group for those with special needs. Below is detailed list of our Wednesday night schedule. If your child is new to Planted or Rooted please sign them up below. If they were a part of Wednesday nights last year then they are good to go. (childcare is provided for kids not in school if their parents are in a small group.)
5:30 Dinner (Suggested donation of $3 per person, $10 per family)
6:30pm Planted, Rooted, Refuge & Adult Small Groups
- Planted & Rooted are an interactive time of worship and learning for Pre-K thru 6th Graders. Each week children will enjoy fun activities in age graded small groups as well as worship and valuable biblical teaching through skits, story-telling & videos. Children will gather in the Kids Wing and the doors open at 6:15pm.
- REFUGE is a weekly worship experience for our 7th-12th graders. Each week students will gather to be refreshed and recharged through worship and biblical preaching. (They might even play a game once and a while.) REFUGE happens at the annex located at 320 S Bickford Ave (building north of ERHS). Doors open at 6:00pm and close at 8:00pm. The bus will take students from main church campus to annex at 6:15. Students must be picked up from the annex by 8:00pm.
- Adult Small Groups
- “Authentic” by James McDonald will be led by Carla Apple in room 204. In this study women will be introduced to spiritual disciplines that will help them develop a closer walk with God.
- Kim Eisenhour will be leading a group for ladies in room 203. (Study TBA)
- Pastor Tyler will be leading a group for parents that will address some very practical everyday issues in room 201. This group will use some practical parenting seminar video teaching by Mark Jones and it will be a place for parents to celebrate and struggle together through this thing we call parenting.
- The Men’s Group is led by Garland Delk & TJ McCullough in room 314.
- “Prayer Gathering” meeting in room 311.
- “Joytones” led by Brenda Killgore. Our special needs bell choir meets in room 303 to practice together.