Thank you for your interest in being an honored guest at Night to Shine 2022 in El Reno, OK. It will be a night to remember! We have space for 250 honored guests. Each spot will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Once all spots are filled we will open up a waiting list. Before you complete your online registration please consider the following things:
- During registration, please share only enough information necessary to care for the participant for three to four hours (the participant’s full medical history isn’t typically needed).
- This is a special night for everyone in attendance, so please plan to dress nicely and modestly.
- In order for participants to have a safe and fun evening, it is important that we know the following information:
- Food allergies
- Toileting needs
- Behavioral issues (are they a flight risk, etc.)
- Serious medical issues (are they prone to seizures, etc.)
- Every participant will be partnered with a buddy at the prom. If you intend to bring your own buddy, please let us know during registration. Your buddy must register here, and you should arrive at the prom together.
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email. More details will be provided by email as we near the event.