New Wednesday Studies
January 5, 2019
FBCER excited to begin new semester on Wednesday night, January 9.
We hope everyone enjoyed Christmas break and is looking forward to starting a new semester of Wednesday night ministry. We have something for everyone. Check out the schedule and description of our new adult studies listed below.
5:30pm Dinner (Suggested donation of $3 per person, $10 per family)
6:30pm Planted, Rooted, Refuge, Prayer Gathering & Adult Small Groups
- Planted & Rooted are an interactive time of worship and learning for Pre-K thru 6th Graders. Each week children will enjoy fun activities in age graded small groups as well as worship and valuable biblical teaching through skits, story-telling & videos. Children will gather in the Kids Wing and the doors open at 6:15pm.
- REFUGE is a weekly worship experience for our 7th-12th graders. Each week students will gather to be refreshed and recharged through worship and biblical preaching. (They might even play a game once and a while.) REFUGE happens at the annex located at 320 S Bickford Ave (building north of ERHS). Doors open at 6:00pm and close at 8:00pm. The bus will take students from main church campus to annex at 6:15. Students must be picked up from the annex by 8:00pm.
- Adult Small Groups
- “The Gospel of Mark” Bible Study by Lisa Harper will be led by Jennifer Awbrey in room 203. In this study women will follow Jesus through His days of early ministry to the cross and discover what it means to be the recipients of His overflowing compassion and the very reason for His all-consuming passion.
- “It’s Not Supposed to be this Way” by Lysa Terkeurst will be led by Donna Petree in room 204. In this study women will experience a safe place to share their disappointments, gain fresh biblical insight to get you through painful situations, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity
- “Missing Pieces” by Jennifer Rothschild will be led by Neletta Bowers in room 202. In this study women will explore some of life’s questions in realistic look at the messy, mysterious uncertainties of faith. God’s ways don’t always make sense, but He is trustworthy. Come close to Him. Trust Him more than your feelings. God will reveal Himself and fill in your missing pieces.
- Pastor Tyler will be leading a group for couples that will address some very practical everyday relationship issues in room 201.
- The Men’s Group is led by Garland Delk & TJ McCullough in room 314.
- “Joytones” led by Tonya Pope. Our special needs bell choir meets in room 303 to practice together.