FBCER excited to begin new semester on Wednesday night, January 8.
We hope everyone enjoyed Christmas break and is looking forward to starting a new semester of Wednesday night ministry. We have something for everyone. Check out the schedule and description of our adult small groups listed below.
5:30pm Dinner (Suggested donation of $3 per person, $10 per family)
6:30pm Seeds, Planted+Rooted, Refuge, & Adult Small Groups
- Seeds and Planted+Rooted are interactive times of worship and learning for 3’s thru 6th Graders. Each week children will enjoy fun activities in age graded small groups as well as worship and valuable biblical teaching through skits, story-telling & videos. Children will gather in the Kids Wing and the doors open at 6:15pm.
- REFUGE is a weekly worship experience for our 7th-12th graders. Each week students will gather to be refreshed and recharged through worship and biblical preaching. (They might even play a game once and a while.) REFUGE happens at the annex located at 320 S Bickford Ave (building north of ERHS). Doors open at 6:00pm and close at 8:00pm. The bus will take students from main church campus to annex at 6:15. Students must be picked up from the annex by 8:00pm.
- Adult Small Groups
- The Women’s Group led by Kim Eisenhour will be using the study “The Quest” by Beth Moore. The Quest uses questions from Scripture to lead you into intimacy with the One who knows you best. Learn to dig into the Word, to respond to the questions of God, and to bring your questions before Him. Room 203.
- The Women’s Group led by Casey Trejo will be using the book “Made for This” by Jennie Allen.
Have you ever wondered, “What is my purpose?” “Have I just missed my calling?” Then guess what? This time of study is for you! Through prayer of surrender and intentional focus we are going to dive right into God’s word to help you analyze your gifts and passions that God has given you and your specific calling. Room 201.
The Women’s Group led by Sue Marks will be digging into Proverbs and discussing wisdom. All of us could use more wisdom but where do we go? Often we go to so many places but the right ones. Join Sue for a journey for wisdom in “Proverbial”. Room 204.
- The Coed Group led by Pastor Tyler will be studying the doctrine of salvation with the help of the book “Conversion: How God Creates a People” by Michael Lawerence. Room 202.
- The Men’s Group led by Garland Delk & TJ McCullough will be working through an apologetics book in room 306/308.
- The “Joytones” led by Tonya Pope. Our special needs bell choir meets in room 303 to practice together.